- Weight: 6.83lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Ash Body, Maple Neck and Fingerboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups – 3-Color Sunburst
A Throwback to the Original Thinline!
The Telecaster Thinline burst onto the scene in 1969 with an all-new, semi-hollowbody take on the original trailblazing Tele design, which was approaching 20 years in age at the time. Today, Fender’s Vintera II ’60s Telecaster Thinline brings the tone and aesthetic of that same guitar back to life! With a resonant semi-hollow ash body and a maple neck/fingerboard combo, this beauty is quite faithful to the Fender formula. Guitarists love this Thinline’s duet of vintage-style ’60s single-coil Tele pickups, designed to translate all that coveted ’60s Telecaster twang with an authoritative clarity and real open-body sound. Fender totally nailed the vintage vibes throughout, as this axe features a proper late ’60s “C” neck profile, vintage-style 3-saddle Tele bridge and tuners, and the classic extended pickguard shape. The best part? The Vintera II ’60s Telecaster Thinline grants you full access to tried-and-true Thinline sights, sounds, and feels for a fraction of the cost!
Semi-hollow ash body
While the Telecaster is widely accepted as the original solidbody electric guitar, the Telecaster Thinline allowed players to apply its cherished sound and feel to hollower settings. In doing so, Fender carved a classical “F” soundhole out of their iconic single-cut ash-body shape to give the Thinline an acoustic element that strummed gracefully while unplugged and really opened up some space when amplified. With the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster Thinline, you can expect the same finely crafted design and sonic result, plus a bit of weight relief for less strenuous performances.
Vintage-style ’60s single-coil tele pickups
The voice of the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster Thinline comes from a pair of vintage-style ’60s single-coil Tele pickups at the neck and bridge positions. These single-coils channel the best of the Telecaster’s tone throughout the decade, delivering a bright and twangy presence in the lead position that can really warm up as you switch over to the rhythm position. And with a semi-hollow ash body accompanying matters, you can easily unleash gorgeously spacious overtones and lush chords. Standard master tone and volume controls let you dial in just the balance that’s perfect for you!
What would an original Thinline tribute be without the proper feel and hardware appointments? To start, the Vintera II ’60s Thinline Telecaster offers Fender’s late ’60s “C”-shaped neck profile, giving all players a comfortable and historically-accurate grip. The old-school appeal continues throughout its hardware, as this 6-string comes equipped with a vintage-style Tele bridge with three slotted steel saddles, knurled flat-top control knobs, and a set of dependable, fine gear ratio vintage-style tuning machines. There isn’t a spot on the Vintera II ’60s Telecaster Thinline that doesn’t scream 1969!
Fender Vintera II ’60s Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar Features:
- Semi-hollow ash body offers great acoustics, resonant plugged-in tone, and a lighter feel
- Maple neck and fingerboard combo stay true to the original, offering 21 vintage tall frets
- Vintage-style ’60s single-coil Tele neck and bridge pickups unleash that brilliant ’60s Tele tone
- Master volume and tone controls allow for simplified tone sculpting
- Late ’60s “C”-shaped neck profile supplies a true old-school feel in hand
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 slotted steel saddles reveals an iconic twangy response
- Vintage-style tuning machines provide a finer gear ratio and dependable intonation
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeThinline Telecaster
- Body MaterialAsh
- Top MaterialAsh
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Color3-color Sunburst
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeLate ’60s C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard InlayBlack Dots
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele with Slotted Steel Saddles
- TunersFender Vintage “F” Stamped
- Neck PickupFender Vintage-Style ’60s Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Vintage-Style ’60s Single-coil
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch