Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Sitka Spruce Top, Maple Back and Sides, Maple Neck, and Rosewood Fingerboard – Autumnburst
The Undisputed King of the Flat-tops
A mainstay instrument for many of music history’s beloved players since 1937, the celebrated tones of the Gibson Acoustic SJ-200 Standard Maple Acoustic Guitar are guaranteed to stimulate any live performance or studio session. This highly decorated “King of the Flat-tops” features a loud, clear voice for strumming and delicate fingerpicking, thanks to its AAA solid Sitka spruce top and flame maple back and sides. Its rock-solid maple neck capped with smooth-as-glass rosewood translates vibrations beautifully to the body, with enough durability to last for generations of consistent use. LR Baggs Anthem electronics round out this bona fide workhorse, bringing the SJ-200 Standard’s sonic richness to the stage or studio with incredible results.
Exquisitely crafted tonewoods deliver a full-bodied voice
Gibson’s SJ-200 Standard is part of the manufacturer’s storied line of Super Jumbo acoustic guitars, all of which feature an uncompromising commitment to the highest-quality tonewoods available. At its core sits an AAA-grade Sitka spruce top to deliver the SJ-200 Standard’s robust voice, with flame maple for the back and sides to cut cleanly through dense live mixes while minimizing feedback. High-grade rosewood — personally inspected and approved by Gibson’s world-class luthiers — comprises the SJ-200 Standard’s fingerboard, silky-smooth to the touch and supremely comfortable in all playing positions while imbuing exceptional clarity and character into your playing.
Abundant stunning ornamentations
One look is all it takes to understand the special care and consideration Gibson gave the SJ-200 Standard. Its 2-piece maple neck boasts beautiful Graduated Crown inlays, which were made of genuine mother-of-pearl and inserted into the fingerboard using a unique process that eliminates gaps without fillers. For added visual flair, this stunning work of playable art boasts a tortoise pickguard with flower and dot decor alongside an iconic Moustache bridge. With such stunning appointments and bold aesthetics, the SJ-200 Standard is clearly worthy of a “King.”
LR Baggs electronics: exceptional amplified tone
The SJ-200 Standard comes stock with a feedback-busting, natural-sounding pickup: the LR Baggs Anthem. The Anthem’s hybrid under-saddle and mic design amplify your playing in a clean, clear, and dynamic way. While many guitar mics can be too prone to feedback — or produce an equally as unwanted “boxy” sound when in use — the LR Baggs Anthem perfectly translates the detail, warmth, and personality of your instrument with results that are sure to turn the heads of acoustic purists everywhere.
Gibson Acoustic SJ-200 Standard Maple Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Classic “King of the Flat-tops” acoustic-electric with massive tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top and flame maple back and sides give you a wide tonal range with excellent dynamic response
- LR Baggs Anthem hybrid pickup system delivers spot-on acoustic sound when plugged in
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges provides a smooth playing experience
- Beautifully inlaid fretboard, bridge, pickguard, and headstock
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:SJ-200
- Back & Sides Wood:AAA Flamed Maple
- Top Wood:AAA Sitka Spruce
- Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Wood:2-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Round C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Graduated Crowns
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.725″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Tusq
- Bridge Material:Two Bar SJ-200 Rosewood Moustache
- Tuning Machines:Grover Rotomatics
- Electronics:LR Baggs Anthem
- Case Included:Hardshell Case