Power, Tone, and Playability — with Classic Looks to Match!
Plug the Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT guitar into your favorite amp and crank it up — its chambered mahogany body supplies warmth, sustain, and all the full-bodied resonance you can handle. Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups deliver classic Gretsch humbucker tone, along with a healthy dose of single-coil-like bite. Individual pickup volume controls, a master tone knob, and a 3-position pickup toggle provide you with complete sonic control. As for playability, the G5232T’s laurel-capped mahogany neck feels great in your hand. Play just one lick, and you’ll get it. Complete with a Bigsby vibrato for added expressive textures, the G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT is destined to become one of your favorite guitars.
Chambered mahogany body gives you great solidbody tones
The G5232T features a chambered mahogany body for great tone and lighter weight. You’ll love the warm tone and long sustain of this mahogany body. Experience full lows and mids, as well as an incredibly smooth high-end sizzle. Beyond that, the G5232T’s chambered body supplies you with robust depth and resonance. The guitarists here have paired this Gretsch solidbody with a wide range of tube amps, and the results have been stellar every time.
Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups give you classic Gretsch humbucker tone
When you want classic Gretsch guitar tone, you need real Gretsch humbuckers. That’s why Gretsch gave their G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT a pair of Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups. Unlike most humbuckers, these traditional Gretsch pickups give you a characteristically bright and open sound that’s jangly in the highs with an almost single-coil bite. Their more typically humbucker-sounding bass also complements the G5232T’s resonant body, adding a woody thump and bark to its lower register.
Exceptionally flexible electronics
The G5232T allows you to pull off a lot of tonal tricks. Volume controls for each pickup help you create a perfect balance between warmth, bite, and brilliance when both pickups are engaged. The master tone control fine-tunes your sound once you’ve got the pickups dialed in. Finally, a 3-position toggle allows you to select pickup combinations quickly and easily. And of course, you’ll get a sweet tone from the neck and bridge pickups individually.
Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Instantly recognizable Jet body style is extremely comfortable to play
- Chambered mahogany body supplies warmth, sustain, and full-bodied resonance
- Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups deliver classic Gretsch humbucker tone with single-coil-like bite
- Individual pickup volume controls, along with a master tone knob, provide you with complete sonic control
- 3-position toggle allows you to select pickup combinations quickly and easily
- Comfortable thin “U” mahogany neck with easy-playing laurel fingerboard
- Bigsby vibrato adds expressive textures to your playing
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody, chambered
- Body ShapeElectromatic Double Jet
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- ColorDark Cherry Metallic
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeThin U
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayNeo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.6″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialGraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/TailpieceAnchored Adjusto-Matic with Bigsby B50
- Neck PickupBlack Top Filter’Tron Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBlack Top Filter’Tron Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 2 x volume (neck/bridge), 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch