A devoted homage to Dave “The Snake” Sabo’s favorite road guitar, the Kramer Snake Sabo Baretta is a head-turning beast with an aggressive edge. The original axe was used extensively on Skid Row’s early albums, playing a huge role in the band’s heavy-hitting sound. And now, after enjoying 25-plus years of retirement, it’s back! This high-performance solidbody electric guitar boasts a curvaceous alder body, plus a comfortable K-Speed SlimTaper neck and fast-playing 12.6-inch-radius Indian laurel fingerboard. Plug into your favorite high-gain amp, and you’ll enjoy dazzling, paint-peeling tones, courtesy of a Jim DeCola-designed 85-T Double Black open-coil humbucker. You can’t cop Sabo’s licks without a double-locking tremolo, and the Snake Sabo Baretta includes the gold standard — a Floyd Rose, complete with a D-Tuna for easy Drop D access. The Snake Sabo Baretta includes a spot-on reproduction of Dennis Kline’s original serpentine artwork, as well as an eye-grabbing reverse banana-style headstock with a historic Kramer logo. Head-turning re-creation of Snake Sabo’s favorite road guitar
The Snake Sabo Baretta is a head-turning re-creation of The Snake’s one-of-a-kind Kramer, right down to the green finish and attention-grabbing serpentine graphic. Its lightweight alder body exhibits a classic, balanced-sounding tone that’s ready to roar. Its satin-finished, 3-piece maple neck features an easy-playing K-Speed SlimTaper profile, while its lightning-fast 12.6-inch-radius Indian laurel fingerboard features a 25.5-inch scale and 22 jumbo frets. The Snake Sabo Baretta’s reverse banana-style headstock is adorned with Kramer’s logo.
One thing is clear: the Kramer Snake Sabo Baretta wasn’t built for monkey business. Designed by Gibson USA Luthier Jim DeCola, this guitar’s 85-T Double Black open-coil humbucker unleashes the kind of scorching, high-output tone you need for a high-octane performance. This pickup isn’t all about scorched-earth volume, however. It boasts just enough harmonic-laden articulation to keep things from getting out of hand. The Snake Sabo Baretta includes master volume and tone knobs — exactly what you need to dial in your sound.
Do you dive-bomb? Shriek? Squeal? Flutter? Similar to other high-performance solidbody electric guitars, the Snake Sabo Baretta comes equipped with a rock-solid Floyd Rose double-locking trem. It can be used for subtle vibrato or full-blown dive bombs — the choice is yours. Either way, you’ll experience the same response and tuning stability that you’d expect from a Floyd Rose. Whether you use it or abuse it, you’ll have trouble knocking this axe out of tune. On top of that, you can easily switch to Drop D, courtesy of the D-Tuna tuning system. No more having to stop the flow of your set to change tunings or to grab another guitar!
- Devoted homage to Dave “The Snake” Sabo’s favorite road guitar
- Lightweight alder body exhibits a classic, balanced-sounding tone that’s ready to roar
- 3-piece maple neck features a lightning-fast, 12.6-inch-radius Indian laurel fingerboard with a 25.5-inch scale and 22 jumbo frets
- Jim DeCola-designed 85-T Double Black open-coil humbucker delivers scorching output with plenty of articulation and harmonics
- Knurled master volume and tone knobs provide all the control you need
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking trem for dive-bombing, shrieking, squealing, and fluttering
- D-Tuna system gives you instant Drop D tuning
- Rock-solid mini die-cast machine heads
- Includes a spot-on reproduction of Dennis Kline’s original serpentine artwork
- Eye-grabbing reverse banana-style headstock with a historic Kramer logo
There are no reviews yet.