Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Spruce Top, Koa Back and Sides, Mahogany Neck, and Richlite Fingerboard – Natural
Show-stopping Good Looks
Looking for a guitar that looks good and offers great tone at the same time? A member of the Martin Road Series, the 000-12E has high-end Martin appointments in a road-worthy package. Its 000 body shape is superbly balanced and comfortable to wear onstage all night. The 000-12E has a solid spruce top, koa/mahogany back and sides, and a richlite fingerboard that deliver a memorable tone. This guitar has a jaw dropping high-gloss finish that brings out the koa’s natural color. We know that many guitarists dream of owning a koa guitar. Thanks to Martin, that dream can become a reality at a much more affordable price point.
Beautiful tonewoods create beautiful tone
The first thing that you’ll notice about the Martin 000-12E is the striking back and sides. To achieve this look at the great price point, Martin starts with two pieces of fine koa veneer. Next, they bond the koa to an African mahogany core. This creates an environmentally conscious, alternative wood option that provides great tone and show-stopping good looks at an amazing price. The koa body is joined to a solid spruce top to give it high end clarity and open attack. The Martin 000-12E comes with a high-gloss finish that brings out the beauty of the body.
Crystal clear Fishman electronics
The Martin 000-12E Koa comes loaded with Fishman MX-T electronics. When plugged in, the improved Sonicore pickup preserves the the pure Martin tone. The preamp is equipped with volume and tone controls. To preserve the classic, understated Martin look, the preamp is mounted at the top of the soundhole to be invisible to the audience. The auto-muting tuner is placed at the bottom of the soundhole so you can tune discreetly between songs.
High-performance neck shape
The Martin 000-12E is equipped with a mahogany neck and richlite fingerboard. The Performing Artist neck shape has a slim C shape and with rounded edges for comfort. You’ll like the high-performance neck taper that plays incredibly well up the neck. The high-performance taper that begins at 1-3/4-inch width at the nut and expands to 2-1/8-inch width at the 12th fret.
Martin 000-12E Koa Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- High quality, road worthy guitar at a great price
- Koa/African mahogany back and sides deliver great tone and good looks
- Fishman MX-T electronics and Sonicore pickup deliver crystal-clear tone
- Solid spruce top provides superior sustain and open tone
- Soundhole-mounted tuner is discreet and accurate
- High-performance mahogany neck shape is fast and slim
- Richlite fingerboard adds brightness to the attack
- Mother of pearl rosette adds to the good looks
- High-gloss finish brings out the wood’s natural beauty
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:000-14 Fret
- Back & Sides Wood:Koa
- Top Wood:Spruce
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Performing Artist
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9″
- Nut Width:1.75″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Corian/Tusq
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Tuning Machines:Enclosed Gear
- Electronics:Fishman MX-T