Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Sapele Top, Back, and Sides, Hardwood Neck, and Richlite Fingerboard – Natural Sapele
Martin D-10E: Gorgeous Dreadnought Acoustic-electric from Martin
Find out what so many guitarists have come to love in a Martin with the very affordable and beautifully designed Martin D-10E Road Series. This classic dreadnought model acoustic-electric guitar features a solid all-sapele body for rich, full tone. In addition, a select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard offers incredible playability and response, making the Martin D-10Eideal for both fingerstyling and flatpicking. And when you’re ready to plug in, Fishman MX-T electronics deliver stellar amplified acoustic tone.
Martin D-10E is designed for play
The all-sapele dreadnought body of the Martin D-10E produces big, varied tone with emphasis on the bass but a strong mid and treble response as well. First introduced by Martin to the world in 1916, dreadnought acoustics didn’t really explode until the 1930s, when itinerant players on the then-popular circuits of the South and the East Coast fell in love with the big sound it brought to bluegrass, country, and folk ensembles. Just like its predecessors, the Martin D-10E is ideal for ensemble performances. Whether you play bluegrass, Delta-style blues, or modern country, you will find the Martin D-10E to be an ideal fingerpicking guitar that also opens up when flatpicked. Big, first-position chords sound amazing on this gorgeous acoustic.
The onboard Fishman MX-T electronics in the Martin D-10E not only produce outstanding amplified acoustic tone, but they also provide convenience via the soundhole-mounted tuner. This cleverly placed tuner faces upward and features an auto-mute function, so you can tune in silence onstage with a perfect line-of-sight view of your tuning status for each string — a feature guitarists here really appreciate.
True Martin craftsmanship
The Martin D-10E is part of Martin’s Road Series, built for portability as well as sound. The top, back, and sides are braced for maximum resonance and projection, the Martin D-10E’s smooth-playing Performing Artist high-performance taper neck is built with select hardwood for extra rigidity and durability, and the Richlite fingerboard is similar to ebony — smooth, responsive, and comfortable. The bridge is also made of Richlite for great tone support.
Martin D-10E Road Series Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Beautifully designed dreadnought-style acoustic-electric offers big sound and wonderful playability
- Solid all-sapele body for rich, full tone
- Ideal fingerpicking guitar that also opens up when flatpicked
- Select hand-rubbed hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard offers incredible playability and response
- Fishman MX-T electronics deliver stellar amplified acoustic tone with built-in soundhole tuner
- Richlite bridge, Corian nut, and compensated TUSQ saddle for tone enhancement
- Non-scalloped X-bracing provides stellar tone and structural support
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Top Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:Non-scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:High-performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4″
- Nut Width:1.75″
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Tuning Machines:Closed-gear
- Electronics:Fishman MX-T