*CRACK WHERE NECK MEETS BODY ON TREBLE SIDE, NEXT TO PICKUP*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
The Throwback Guitar That’s Perfect for Modern Players
Loaded with high-output humbucking pickups and a fast-playing neck, the Fender Boxer Series Telecaster HH solidbody electric guitar is sure to impress high-performance players looking for that undeniable Tele vibe. Rock-ready tone abounds from a pair of Boxer humbucking pickups, with single-coil tones accessible with a flick of the 2-way switch. And the Boxer Telecaster’s Medium “C” neck profile and 12-inch fretboard radius with jumbo frets set a fast and precise platform for technical players. Based on a classic Fender collection from the late ’80s, the Fender Boxer Series Telecaster HH guitar is a throwback guitar that’s perfect for modern styles.
Medium “C” neck profile with 12-inch fretboard radius
Many guitarists at Sweetwater are impressed with Fender’s Medium “C” neck profile, which offers a happy medium between a not-too-thick and a not-too-thin feel. For the Boxer Series Telecaster HH, the satin-finished maple neck is topped with a 12-inch radius rosewood fretboard, a player-approved platform for technical fretwork. Jumbo-size frets complete this highly playable package.
Boxer Humbucker pickups extend your tonal versatility
Loaded with dual Boxer Humbucker pickups, the Fender Boxer Series Telecaster HH is equipped for blues, rock, and heavy metal right out of the gate. And classic single-coil Tele tones are ready for duty as well — easily accessed via a 2-way toggle switch between the volume and tone controls. This engages coil-split mode, which turns these robust humbuckers into classy single-coil pickups.
Fender Boxer Series Telecaster HH Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Made in Japan, based on the Boxer Series from the ’80s
- Satin-finished neck with Medium “C” profile balances speed with comfort
- 12-inch radius fretboard with jumbo frets, a great platform for technical players
- Dual Boxer Humbucker pickups deliver bold tone for blues, rock, and heavy metal
- 2-way coil-split switch toggles single-coil mode for classic Tele tones
- Premium components include real bone nut and Gotoh tuning machines