- *STOCK PHOTOS, SERIAL IMAGED IS NOT WHAT WOULD BE RECEIVED*
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
4-string Bass Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 1 Split Single-coil Pickup – Desert Sand
Vintage P Bass Style and Superlative Sonics
Electric bass aficionados everywhere revere the tone and playability of the vintage P Bass. The Fender Vintera II ’50s Precision Bass was tailor-made for these connoisseurs of the low-end elite — it delivers the style and sound of one of Fender’s classic eras. Its chunky, period-correct “C”-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around, while its 7.25-inch-radius maple fingerboard and 20 vintage-style frets serve up classic playing feel. Enjoy a wide range of vintage-tinged tonal stylings, thanks to a Tim Shaw-designed spilt single-coil pickup. You also get a 4-saddle vintage-style bridge with threaded steel saddles for reliable intonation, while vintage-style tuning machines ensure rock-solid tuning stability. An anodized aluminum pickguard, chrome hardware, and a 4-bolt neck plate complete the picture. The Vintera II ’50s P Bass includes a vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color.
Era-accurate “C”-shaped neck serves up classic feel
Ask any player who has spent time with a vintage P Bass, and you’ll hear a string of descriptors ranging from deep and balanced to one of a kind. The Vintera II ’50s Precision Bass’s “C”-shaped neck gives you the same classic feel and includes a period-correct 7.25-inch fingerboard radius with 20 vintage-style frets. This neck sits beautifully in your hand and boasts a touch-and-response dynamic that opens the doors of stylistic exploration.
Tim Shaw-designed pickup delivers classic P Bass tones
The Fender Vintera II ’50s Precision Bass comes armed with a Tim Shaw-designed split single-coil pickup. This pup boasts an Alnico V magnet, Formvar-coated wire, and staggered beveled pole pieces — everything you need to reproduce the fat low end, punchy midrange, and toothy treble that made the original P Bass so versatile. Jazz, funk, rock — this bass can cover it all with the kind of tonal styling that leaves you and your audience satisfied.
The Vintera II Series: heritage design meets modern performance
The Vintera II Series offers Fender’s most popular models in a myriad of shapes and sizes. These instruments are ideal for players who dig vintage-style Fenders, but feel that American Original and Custom Shop guitars are out of their reach. Vintera II Series instruments are available in both Vintage and Modified configurations: Vintage models span the ’50s to the ’70s, with period-correct specifications for each era, while Modified models look like vintage instruments, but include modern updates that contemporary guitarists will appreciate. All Vintera Series guitars and basses boast Tim Shaw-designed pickups and are available in a wide array of vintage-inspired colors. The guitarists here have found the Vintera II Series to be the perfect introduction to Fender’s iconic lineup of legendary instruments.
Fender Vintera II ’50s Precision Bass Features:
- P Bass with vintage style, sound, and playability
- Chunky period-correct “C”-shaped neck gives you something to wrap your hand around
- 7.25-inch-radius maple fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets supplies classic playing feel
- Tim Shaw-designed split single-coil pickup kicks out a wide range of tonal stylings
- 4-saddle vintage-style bridge with threaded steel saddles provides reliable intonation
- Vintage-style tuning machines supply rock-solid tuning stability
- Anodized aluminum pickguard, chrome hardware, and 4-bolt neck plate
- Vintage-tinted neck and vintage-inspired color
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:Precision
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Desert Sand
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Late ’50s C
- Neck Joint:Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dot
- Number of Frets:20, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:34″
- Nut Width:1.75″
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuners:Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Middle Pickup:Fender Vintage-Style ’50s Split Single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone