Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
6-string Acoustic Guitar with Sitka Spruce Top, Maple Back and Sides, Maple Neck, and Rosewood Fingerboard – Vintage Sunburst
The King of the Flat Tops
The Gibson Acoustic SJ-200 Original is descended from the most storied flat top guitars ever constructed. It combines classic tonewoods with premium electronics to create the perfect tone for studio and stage work. The pairing of Sitka spruce with maple creates a powerful voice with a tight low end that’s ideal for fingerpicking. When you dig in with a flat pick, the power gets even more pronounced, yet this guitar’s singing voice remains extremely clear. For your plugged-in pleasure, onboard LR Baggs VTC electronics deliver a full and dynamic response. The SJ-200 has all the luxury appointments you’d expect from a top-end Gibson, including Graduated Crown fretboard inlays, Moustache bridge, and engraved pickguard. Thanks to its dynamic voice and legendary Gibson Craftsmanship, the Gibson Acoustic SJ-200 Original is a guitar you and your loved ones will treasure for a lifetime to come.
The Gibson Acoustic SJ-200 Original is a member of Gibson’s famed line of Super Jumbo guitars. The Sitka spruce top produces a strong, clear voice while the flame maple back and sides add midrange boost and a dash of treble strength. The 2-piece maple neck’s “Round” profile feels friendly and inviting to Gibson Acoustic fans. Real bone nut and saddles complete the sonic package.
LR Baggs Session VTC Electronics
The impressive plugged-in tone of the SJ-200 comes from an onboard LR Baggs Session VTC Pickup and Preamp. You’ll enjoy rich, warm analog tones that are voiced specifically for the acoustic guitar. The Session VTC automatically suppresses unwanted feedback to let the true character of the SJ-200 shine through. It also has a “touch-sensitive” dynamic EQ for low, mid, and high-frequency compression. The harder you strum, the more compression it dishes out. The onboard volume and tone controls are discretely located in the soundhole to preserve the good looks of your axe.
All the bling you can ask for
As Gibson’s top-of-the-line acoustic, the SJ-200 certainly looks the part. When you look at it from the front, you’ll notice stunning ornamentation and detailed inlay work. From the headstock to the bridge, pearl is everywhere. Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crown inlays decorate the fingerboard while a Four Bar Moustache bridge is bursting with MOP inlays. However, the real star of the show is the engraved pickguard, which showcases a delicate flowering pattern. With the beautiful and bold aesthetics, the Gibson Acoustic SJ-200 Original is for those who want to make a statement.
Gibson SJ-200 Original 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Super jumbo acoustic-electric that pumps out the tone
- LR Baggs VTC electronics reproduce studio-quality plugged-in tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top adds nuanced articulation
- Flame maple back and sides deliver extra power and midrange boost
- Rosewood fingerboard provides an effortless playing experience
- Comfortable “Round” neck profile is sleek and inviting
- Gotoh Keystone tuners provide impressive tuning stability
- Inlaid pickguard, bridge, and headstock add definitive touches of luxury
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Super Jumbo-200
- Back & Sides Wood:Flamed Maple
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Vintage Sunburst
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood:2-Piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Graduated Crowns
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:25.5″
- Nut Width:1.725″
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Bridge Material:SJ-200 Four Bar Mustache
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh Keystone
- Electronics:LR Baggs VTC Under Saddle Pickup