- Weight: 8.33lbs
Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, and Ebony Fingerboard – Fireburst
One ’Paul to Rule Them All
Arguably the ultimate Les Paul, Gibson’s Les Paul Supreme blends modern performance-minded features with some of the most elegant appointments you’ll find on the company’s iconic single-cut solidbody. Right out of the gate, the Supreme’s mahogany body proves that this is no ordinary Les Paul, sporting a deep heel carve that grants full access to the SlimTaper mahogany neck’s glassy ebony fingerboard. Two Burstbucker Pro pickups continue the Les Paul Supreme’s modern reimagining of the Les Paul formula by providing you with a hotter, fatter, and slightly more aggressive twist on classic PAF sonics. You also get a host of versatile switching options, including coil taps, phase switching, and pure bypass to send your pickup’s signal straight to the output jack. High-class ornamentations such as multi-ply binding and tasteful mother-of-pearl Super Split Block inlays seal the deal, all but ensuring that the Les Paul Supreme will take up the mantle as the crown jewel in your 6-string collection.
Burstbucker Pro: a modern spin on classic PAF sonics
Gibson’s Burstbucker pickups rest firmly pickup pantheon as a top-tier PAF, but what if you’re after more power than a vintage-style humbucker can provide? Enter the Burstbucker Pro, a fatter, more powerful spin on time-tested PAF sonics. Burstbucker Pro pickups deliver all the classic characteristics of a top-notch PAF — exceptional clarity, a remarkably dynamic feel, and ample vintage-accurate warmth — but swaps out the lower-output Alnico II magnets for Alnico V. This results in a more aggressive attack and enhanced low-end response. Moreover, Burstbucker Pro pickups feature wax potting to cut down on hum and squeal. For the player seeking a vintage-style PAF that’s not afraid to venture into higher-gain territory, you’d be hard-pressed to beat Gibson’s Burstbucker Pro humbuckers.
The crossroads of performance and elegance
One of the highest-performing LPs in Gibson’s arsenal, the Les Paul Supreme boasts a distinctive set of slick performance features and high-class ornamentations. Unlike vintage-style LPs, the Supreme lacks a pickguard to show off its stunning figured maple top unimpeded. Gorgeous mother-of-pearl Super Split Block inlays adorn the ebony neck, while the headstock boasts gold-locking Grover Keystone tuning machines. But for all the Les Paul Supreme’s sterling embellishments, this guitar’s most alluring feature lies firmly in the practical category — a comfortable heel carve allows your hand to effortlessly glide well past the neck and body joint, making upper-fret solos and licks all but an afterthought.
SlimTaper neck and Plek’d frets
Comfort and playability were Gibson’s primary concerns when designing the Les Paul Supreme. You’ll be delighted by how this guitar’s SlimTaper neck profile comfortably fits your hand just the right way. For your playing pleasure, the ebony fingerboard is buffed to silky smoothness and bound with rolled edges so that no fret ends impede your dexterity. The frets are dressed to perfection using a Plek Pro machine for optimized playability. Typically reserved for top-dollar custom guitars, this process levels the frets with pinpoint precision, providing you with the most playable fretboard you’ll likely own.
Gibson Les Paul Supreme Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body with a deep heel carve to offer full access to the mahogany SlimTaper neck
- Attention-grabbing pickguard-less figured maple top
- Ebony fingerboard studded with gorgeous
- Burstbucker Pro pickups equipped with Alnico V magnets supply a fatter and higher-output spin on the legendary PAF humbucker
- Extensive switching options, including coil taps, pure bypass, and phase offer a wealth of tonal possibilities
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge grants superior intonation adjustment and enhanced sustain
- Locking Grover Keystone tuners for quick and easy string changes
- Top-of-the-line visual appointments, including multi-ply body binding, mother-of-pearl Super Split Block inlays, multi-ply headstock binding, and handsome headstock inlays
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeLes Paul
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialFigured Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck ShapeSlim Taper
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayMother of Pearl Split-Block
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.695″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech
- Bridge/TailpieceAluminium Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- TunersGrover Keystone Locking
- Neck PickupGibson Burstbucker Pro Humbucker
- Bridge PickupGibson Burstbucker Pro + Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 2 x tone (push/push Bypass/Phase)
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch