Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Featuring easy playability, the super versatile Taylor 114ce Special Edition acoustic electric guitar responds well to strumming, flatpicking, and fingerpicking. The Taylor 114ce Special Edition guitar has layered walnut backs and sides, solid Sitka spruce top, solid ebony fingerboard and bridge, gloss body finish, and new architecture for even more volume and dynamics. For people taking the first or next step in their musical journey, these instruments promise to accelerate players’ growth and enhance their enjoyment. Taylor’s slim neck profile combined with a 1-11/16-inch nut width make it easy for developing players to develop their technique.
The clean appointment scheme includes acrylic dot fretboard inlays, a 3-ring rosette, plus black binding and a black pickguard that complement the look of the genuine ebony fretboard and bridge. Includes a durable nylon gig bag with double-stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
– Grand Auditorium: Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
– Layered Walnut: Rich brown hues lend a pleasing aesthetic warmth to the guitars that showcase it.
– Sitka Spruce: The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
– Venetian Cutaway: The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the body.
– Includes a durable nylon gig bag
– Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
– Cutaway: Venetian
– Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
– Back and Sides: Layered Walnut
– Neck: Hard Rock Maple
– Bridge/Fretboard: West African Ebony
– Fretboard inlays: 4 mm dots
– Nut Width: 1 11/16″
– Scale Length: 25-1/2″
– Number of Frets: 20
– Body Finish: Gloss
– Neck Finish: Matte
– Peghead Finish: Matte
– Peghead Type: Standard
– Headstock Overlay: Ebony
– Truss Rod Cover:Black Plastic
– Bridge Pins: Black
– Binding Edge Treatment: Black
– Back Config: Layered
– Rosette Size: Three Ring
– Electronics: Expression System 2
– Pickguard: Black
– Tuning machines: Chrome Standard Tuners
– Nut and Saddle: White Nubone Nut/White Micarta Saddle