Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Spruce Frame, Center Block, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups – Blue Metallic
Capture Danelectro’s ’59 Sound with Triple the Lipstick Power!
The ’59 Triple Divine is a tantalizing homage to Danelectro’s historic Deluxe series. This formidable axe channels the power and range of a vintage ’59 DC-3 Deluxe Shorthorn with three Vintage ’50s Lipstick pickups, a light and energizing double-cutaway body, and versatile 5-way pickup switching. These lipstick pickups are extremely faithful to the classic Danelectro sound — plucky and jangly when clean but with enough definition to handle everything from overdrive to fuzz. The sealed semi-hollowbody’s spruce frame not only fuels unique resonance, but also makes for effortless playability when standing for long periods — perfect for studio sessions, young players, or adults looking to mitigate the stress and strains of heavy instruments! Whether you want to tap into vintage tones or simply need an airy alternative to your solidbody guitars, the Danelectro ’59 Triple Divine is a choice worth making.
A sealed semi-hollow deal
It’s an ingenious semi-hollow build that’s stood the test of time: a spruce body frame capped with hardboard paired with a center walnut block that eliminates feedback. Liable, rugged, and beyond versatile, no guitar body sounds quite like Danelectro’s! The Triple Divine’s nuanced resonance and tonal range give this guitar a unique edge for everything from vintage rockabilly blues to modern indie faves. Plus, cream body binding gives the Triple Divine serious retro synergy that matches the tone. Guitarists found the Triple Divine’s comfortable “C” profile maple neck and 25-inch fingerboard scale pack a stellar blend of playability and range, further enhanced by the ’59 shape’s dual body cutaways for giant leaps and stress-free solos. Furthermore, pitch-perfect tone is always within reach; the Triple Divine comes outfitted with a bone nut, Gotoh tuners, and adjustable saddles for reliable tuning and long-term performance.
Riveting tone: more than just lip service
The Triple Divine’s range makes it the perfect one-and-done Danelectro for players and studios needing vintage-tinged tones of all stripes. With three pickups and a 5-way pickup selector, each voice is distinct. Choose cutting bridge treble, mellow middle balance, beefy neck power, or blend two together for extra lipstick power. The results truly stand tall — jangly tones with articulate bass, punchy midrange, and treble that can be spicy or sweet, depending on volume and tone knob settings. What’s more, the specs on these pickups read like diligent recitations of the originals with chrome covers made from 80/20 brass zinc, just like the tubes Danelectro bought from a cosmetics factory back in the day. Inside, Alnico VI magnets wrapped with coil and tape make these pickups sound as authentic as they look. And they perform just as well clean as they do driven with gain, thanks to the body’s stout walnut center block. Try it with your favorite fuzz for gruff dirt with zip like you’ve never heard before!
Danelectro: an iconic American brand
Founded in 1947, Danelectro produced guitar amps throughout the 1940s before expanding into guitars in the ’50s. With their beloved quirky hollowbody designs, hardboard/plywood construction, and lipstick pickups, the iconic Danelectro designs are instantly recognizable. Among other innovations, Danelectro introduced the baritone guitar in 1956 and the electric sitar in 1967. From guitar gods Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck to Who bassist John Entwistle (check out the bass solo on “My Generation”), country superstar Glen Campbell, Tom Petty lead guitarist Mike Campbell, and the ever-eclectic Wilco guitarist and solo artist Nels Cline, Danos have become staples in the guitar and bass arsenals of top artists in all genres.
Danelectro ’59 Triple Divine Electric Guitar Features:
- Shorthorn double-cutaway semi-hollowbody packed with versatile pickups
- Spruce and hardboard body with feedback-fighting center block for classic Danelectro tone
- 3 lipstick pickups and 5-way selector offer huge tonal variety with undeniable soul
- ’50s spec pickups fuel vintage fidelity — brass zinc alloy lipstick casings with tape-wrapped Alnico VI magnets
- Bolt-on maple neck with comfortable “C” profile
- Easy-playing fingerboard with 25-inch scale and 21 frets
- Premium bone nut and Gotoh tuners ensure reliable stability and resonance
- U3 intonatable bridge saddles make maintenance easy and put pitch-perfect tone within reach
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body Shape’59 Triple Divine
- Body MaterialSpruce/Plywood with Hardboard top
- ColorBlue Metallic
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeC
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayDots
- Number of Frets21
- Scale Length25″
- Nut Width1.650″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceU3 Intonatable Saddle Bridge
- TunersGotoh, 15:1 ratio
- Neck PickupLipstick Single-coil
- Middle PickupLipstick Single-coil
- Bridge PickupLipstick Single-coil
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch