Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar with Maple Body, Nato Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Tropico
Get into This High-gain Gretsch
The Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior double-cutaway semi-hollowbody electric guitar was built for players looking for an affordable guitar that blends the identifiable Gretsch sound with high-gain rock tones. Two high-output, custom-woundBroad’Tron BT-35 humbucking pickups effortlessly push amplifiers into overdrive, while the spruce center block in the body resists feedback at loud volumes. And a Bigsby-licensed vibrato gives the G2655T diverse pitch control for maximum expressive possibility. The Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior is a wonderful blend of old-school personality and new-age tonal dexterity.
Classic Gretsch appearance
The G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior sticks close to what has made Gretsch guitars look so desirable over the years. A pair of F-holes divulges the guitar’s semi-hollowbody construction, with a thinline body that is very comfortable to play for longer gigs. The G2655T is also decorated with vintage-vibed, multi-ply binding that wraps the entire instrument. And the chrome hardware and pearloid Neo-Classic inlays ensure the G2655T will look as great onstage as it does hanging up in music stores.
Versatile tones, from vintage to modern
The G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior uses vintage-style construction and a modern electronics package to deliver tones that will fit equally well with a low-wattage rockabilly band as it will through a high-gain amp stack. The semi-hollow design adds warmth and clarity to the guitar’s tone. And a Bigsby licensed vibrato allows for Duane Eddy-style pitch bends. But make no mistake: when cranked, the high-output, custom-wound Broad’Tron BT-35 humbucking pickups are engineered to deliver screaming rock and fusion tones. Feedback is kept nicely under control via the body’s center block.
Built with the player in mind
Gretsch’s G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior plays and feels every bit as good as it sounds. Its Thin “U” neck profile is round enough that chording remains comfortable in all positions, while being thin enough to facilitate fleet-fingered single-note runs. The thinline, double-cutaway construction is comfortable against your body, and it gives you unimpeded access to the guitar’s highest frets. And the controls have even been thoughtfully laid out to not interfere with your picking hand technique.
Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Junior Features:
- Double-cutaway semi-hollowbody guitar with high-output humbuckers
- 2 powerful Broad’Tron BT-35 humbuckers
- Semi-hollow design adds warmth while resisting feedback
- Bigsby vibrato allows for varied pitch control, ranging from subtle to severe
- Soft “C” neck profile maximizes comfort while accommodating numerous playstyles
- Vintage-inspired aesthetics ensure flexible use in both songwriting and performance
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSemi-hollowbody
- Body ShapeG2655T Streamliner
- Body MaterialLaminated Maple
- Top MaterialLaminated Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck MaterialNato
- Neck ShapeSoft C
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Number of Frets22
- Scale Length24.75″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/TailpieceAnchored adjusto-matic with Bigsby string-thru vibrato tailpiece
- TunersDie-cast, Closed Gear
- Neck PickupBroad’Tron BT-3S Humbucker
- Bridge PickupBroad’Tron BT-3S Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch