Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that’s been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Maple/Purpleheart Neck, Ebony Fretboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups – Satin Natural Vintage Burst
Great Tone, Looks, and Playability Without Compromise!
There’s something magical about an instrument like the C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple guitar that has it all: good looks, great tone, and awesome playability. With its mahogany body, the C-1 Exotic produces a warm tone that yields low frequencies, pronounced mids, and a smooth high end. A roasted maple neck featuring an ebony fingerboard and Thin “C” profile facilitate fast, accurate playing. Schecter Diamond ’78 Special and ’78 humbuckers deliver a gamut of tones that will meet the demands of a variety of musical situations. Plus, with a Wilkinson tremolo system and Schecter locking tuners, you can use and abuse the whammy bar and stay in tune. From endless tonal options to high-quality components, the C-1 Exotic proves you can have it all without compromise.
Endless tonal possibilities
Many of Schecter’s guitars are known for their tone-shaping versatility, and the C-1 Exotic is no different. With a Diamond ’78 Special humbucker in the bridge and a ’78 in the neck, guitarists quickly unleashed a plethora of sonic options, from thick, full crunch to shimmering bright cleans. A 2-way coil-split toggle sits between the volume and tone knobs, giving you even more tonal variety.
Meticulously crafted with striking details
With its superb tone, it’s only natural that the C-1 Exotic looks exceptional. A classy spalted maple top in a satin natural vintage burst is perfectly complemented with a classic single-ply cream binding. The body is topped off with cream pickup rings, chrome radiators, and cream/black bobbins. Striking abalone line inlays run up and down the ebony neck in offset stacked patterns, with black strap buttons and tuners bringing the guitar’s cohesive visuals together.
Components primed for any environment
The sleek look of the C-1 Exotic is made even better by the practicality of its components. The mahogany body offers plenty of resonance on tap, with a bolt-on carbon fiber and rod-reinforced roasted maple neck that can combat the harshest playing conditions. The C-1 Exotic’s smooth ebony fingerboard and Thin “C” profile are ideal for fast, accurate playing, and the combination of a Wilkinson tremolo with Schecter locking tuners ensures top-notch tuning stability.
Schecter C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple Electric Guitar Features:
- Schecter Diamond ’78 Special and ’78 humbuckers deliver full-range tone
- Coil-split toggle switch offers more tonal variety
- Ebony fingerboard and Thin “C” profile make fast playing a breeze
- Resonant mahogany body and reinforced neck for increased durability
- Top-notch tuning stability courtesy of a Wilkinson tremolo and locking tuners
- Eye-popping aesthetic details from head to heel
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeC-1 Doublecut
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialSpalted Maple
- Body FinishSatin
- Neck MaterialRoasted Maple/Purpleheart
- Neck ShapeThin C
- Neck Joint5-way Bolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayAbalone Lines
- Number of Frets24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.653″
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Bridge/TailpieceWilkenson Tremolo
- TunersSchecter Locking
- Neck PickupSchecter Diamond ’78 Humbucker
- Bridge PickupSchecter Diamond ’78 Special Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching2-way toggle coil-split switch, 3-way blade pickup switch